If you look at this one full size you can see the wings flutter. She was moving them and the camera caught it perfectly.




The counting and sorting begins...followed closely by bargaining with mommy as to how many pieces they could have before bed :)Well...Tarini's first Halloween was an overwhelming success. She definitely understood the concept! Especially after she and Benjamin watched Dora the Explorer's Halloween episode
Benjamin really got into the spirit and was eagerly running to people's doors with Anakin and Avy. Tarini caught on quickly and ran up to houses with the rest of them. She was beyond excited that perfect strangers were giving her candy. After every.single.house she showed me exactly what she got. She was very proud of her treats!
Benjamin-as usual-is on his own timetable and set the pace...slow. *sigh* He has his Father's attitude-the people with the candy are not going anywhere and I will get there when I get there :) Even with the slower pace, the kids raked in more candy than I could have imagined. Thank goodness they were tired after one hour and wanted to go home. All four of them filled their buckets to the brim. I offered to carry Benjamin's bucket for him but he resisted until I promised not to eat any of his candy. Smart boy!!!





Tara,
I love your blog! Your pictures are so awesome! Thank you for sharing some with me for my event. ;) I can't wait to meet Tarini!