An American Girl and Boy

Posted by Eric, Tara, Benjamin and Tarini | Posted in



First carousel ride and she loved it! She wanted to change animals every five seconds though. :) But hey, she's a girl and that is her prerogative!

Benjamin and Avy
(notice the ball in his hand, he is almost never without one)


Anakin and Avy
I'm not biased at all as their Aunt, but are they gorgeous or what!

These two are very happy to be together
...as long as they don't take each others doll. :)






I cannot get enough of her poses.




I know there are several of these, but I love her expressions in all of them. You can see so much of her personality.


My little artiste


A rare shot of both of them smiling and looking at the camera
...at the same time. :-)

The rain drove us to a local indoor playground one day this week, but we had a lot of fun.






Comments (1)

I love how girly she is, and how much she plays up to the camera! That is awesome!! ;)