Last week I was at Benjamin's school for a meeting and we were talking about how Tarini was doing...when the subject of school enrollment came up. We discovered that there were only two spots left in the entire school and they would most likely be filled in the next few days. If we wanted Tarini to attend this school, along with Benjamin, we needed to act fast. So, being an old pro at getting documents together after two international adoptions, I had her enrolled a few hours later.
It worked out for the best; we were just waiting for the right time and this seemed like it. Tarini had been asking to go to school for a few days, so the timing couldn't have been more perfect. We decided to have her attend for four of the seven hours a day and work up to a full day.
She started last Wednesday and has taken to it like a fish to water. She loves it and is all too happy to go to bed early knowing she gets to go to school the next morning. :) She is so excited to show me what she has done in class when I pick her up. I have spoken with the teacher and I think we are going to transition her to full days far sooner than we planned. She has adapted to the classroom setting like a pro and has already started making friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow this girl is impressive!!! Go Tarini!!! ;)
I hope mine is just like yours :)
Jennifer
ONE week till Gotcha Day!!!