First week home :)

Posted by Eric, Tara, Benjamin and Tarini | Posted in

She grabbed the camera and took me to her room to take her picture.




This girl enjoys baseball almost as much as her brother.


Look at that swing!


Pointing out his target...Babe Ruth style.


Grandpa had his hands full!


She cracks herself up on a regular basis.



The leaves are changing here in Kentucky and it's just beautiful.


Hammin' it up with Grandpa


She loves this kitten. Ironically, this is Kala...meaning: black in Hindi


She saw her cousin Alex riding his dirt bike and asked to go for a ride. So, Uncle Dusty got her all geared up and took her for a ride around the farm. Make that two rides...we finally had to pull her off at dusk.

My munchkins after a long afternoon at their cousins
...wish I could have slept the entire way home. :)


The hair fixation continues; this time she's fixing her cousin Avy's hair.


Tarini absolutely loves taking showers and baths, but mostly showers. She asks to "shampoo" at least three times a day. She is very, very clean! :)


I love how they pose together. So cute!
I still can't believe both of my babies are home.


Comments (5)

I so wish we were there!! We are all so anxiuos to meet Tarini. She looks like such a fun loving kid. She is so lucky to have you as parents. Thanks for the pictures-they are precious.

Love , Andrea

She looks so tiny in the car seat :)

Very precious!!! So happy all seems to be going well!!!

Jennifer

Have loved watching your family return TOGETHER! Hope things continue to go smoothly with the transition.
Kristy

So happy to see updates. ;) We were gone last week, so I missed them until today! She looks happy, hope the adjustment period is going well. Let me know if I can do anything for you!

She is just a doll. I am so happy for your beautiful family. Home at last.