After lunch and a rest at a hotel, we headed to The Red Fort. The fort is beautiful, with thick red sandstone walls and was built between 1638 and 1648. It has one of the best views in the world;The Taj Mahal. We spent hours walking through the many different sections of the fort and only covered about 40% of the property. It is like a labrynth; you could get lost so easily, thankfully our guide knew it like the back of his hand. We are so glad we arranged a guide for the day in Agra; he had so much knowledge and we learned a great deal about the history of India and it's monuments.


Tara,
I'm loving your posts! makes me feel like I'm right there with you guys!! I loved the post about the day you left the orphanage. VERY moving. Tarini is beautiful! I loved all the "posing" pictures. Tooo cute!