The eagle has landed

Posted by Eric, Tara, Benjamin and Tarini | Posted in



Delhi India: 8:15 PM Wednesday September 17th

We had an uneventful flight from Newark to Delhi; it was just really really long. The food was good and the plane was top notch. And the in flight on demand entertainment didn't hurt either. Benjamin, Eric and Grandma were able to catch up on some sleep, but I had some issues with sleeping and not feeling well. Hopefully getting some rest and being in one place for a few days will do me some good. I did get to catch up on several movies I have missed this summer though. ;)





After a quick trip through customs and passport control, we were whisked away by our driver to our hotel for a few hours of shut eye before we fly to Orissa in the morning. We will be leaving Delhi early Thursday morning to fly to the state that Tarini is in and will be there until Sunday.


We will update when we can. Stay tuned...

Comments (3)

Thank you for remembering me in this wonderful homecoming! I think about you often. Glad to see Gussie is still intact and making the trip:) Tarini is a beautiful little girl. You can see her sweet spirit in her eyes. I look forward to hearing more!

How exciting this is! We can hardly wait until tomorrow or, for you, today... :)

Brian and Laura

PS: Tell Tarini that Subhalakshmi said HELLO! :)

I can't wait, I can't wait!!! Jumped on first thing this morning. I pray you start feeling better soon Tara!