
Checking out her new "mobile"

Checking out her things and new backpack.

Putting stickers on Grandma. She proceeded to "sticker" all of us for the next few hours.


Can you feel the love?!?

Showing her friends the contents of her backpack.

Tarini putting her hair clips in Grandma's hair.

Tarini enjoyed fixing everyone's hair. Benjamin looks like he is thoroughly enjoying it as well.

Tickle Fest!!!

Some of the girls wanted to paint our hands and feet. Here they are painting Grandma.

The girls painting Benjamin's hands and feet.

Feet, clockwise from left: Tarini, Benjamin, Grandma and Tara

Finishing up paperwork before leaving.

Tarini and Akshaya (pronounced Ahk shay).

Tarini and her housemother Nirmala right before we left.

Tarini's housemother painted my feet right before we were leaving Basundhara. It was such a humbling experience for me and I will never forget it.
What an amazing experience! I'm loving following your journey. Can't wait to hear more!
Pam told me about your blog and I've been hooked! Your daughter is just beautiful and it's so exciting to read along with you on your journey. We are on our second adoption from India and hoping to travel before Christmas.
:) Kristi W
(werrefamily.blogspot.com)
What an amazing, touching journey! I'm also following along at Pam's suggestion. She's gorgeous! So glad to see the family united.
Kristy
maxtomaine.blogspot.com