Girls and their curls...

Posted by Eric, Tara, Benjamin and Tarini | Posted in

During the ice storm and winter weather we had - Aunt Heather, Uncle Dusty, Anakin and Avy stayed with us as they had no power. After being shut in the house for so long we tried to find creative ways to stay busy and keep the kids entertained. One such thing was curling the girls' hair. Tarini sat still for a ridiculously long time and was so excited to see the results. I think it turned out adorable and she loved it. Now if I can just get Aunt Heather back to do it again...I don't have the patience :)



Tarini with the ever present "Toby" who is so well loved that Grandma has had to sew him back together already :) The puppy was a gift from Eric's friend, Arshad, while we were in Bangalore India. Eric has the most amazing friends in India and I am so happy that we got to meet them. They were so kind to my children and I am proud to call them friends. I only wish that we lived on the same continent so we could visit more often.

Comments (0)