

We are getting ready for yet another milestone in our lives. Its funny, I’ve spent most of the past decade referring to myself as somebody’s uncle. It’s so wonderful to say and hear those words. Daddy… Now, I can’t imagine spending another day of my life without Ben. Thanks again to our families and friends for your thoughts and prayers! I can clearly see God has been mindful of our (my) needs even when I have failed to see his plan. 
I am also reminded of just how wonderful my parents have been to me. I was asked about whether or not I had ever learned anything of my biological parents. My answer was and will always that I am content knowing that my biological mother loved me enough to want to give me a better life. The life I live though has been for the ones who took care of me, who fed me, changed my diapers, gave me cloths to wear, spent time with me, who loved me. My mind is swimming with examples of their love! I can never repay them. Their love is priceless. I do make this vow though, that with Gods help I will be father to Benjamin that my father was to me. I will. I love him. He is my son.
The Orphanage:
The Okolitsa Hotel (and snow!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments (0)
Post a Comment