Happy New Year!!!

Posted by Eric, Tara, Benjamin and Tarini | Posted in

We had a low-key, family fun New Years at my sister's house with family and friends. We had great food, played games, and the kids did a lot of dancing :)


enjoying their ginger ale


all of the kiddos



more ginger ale...



ginger ale kicking in...



Daddy's girl



burning off the ginger ale LOL


well after midnight and very tired



Tarini at 2 in the morning



Benjamin at 2 in the morning...he was awake until 4 am!

Comments (4)

Very cute! Love the new blog layout. Did you have it designed, or did you do it yourself?

Thanks! I wanted something that was nature inspired and green and fun...can you tell I'm over the snow? :)

It is a predesigned template from http://btemplates.com/. I just found what I wanted and downloaded it and then copied the .xml file into my blogger html to replace the existing template.

We cheated for New Year's Eve . . . by celebrating at 9:00. :o) I'm amazed your kids lasted all night!
Nancy

Really enjoy looking at the new format. Very homey and friendly.

Dad