Eric's 40th Birthday

Posted by Eric, Tara, Benjamin and Tarini | Posted in

We went ultra low key for Eric's 40th...for some reason he didn't want to even celebrate it ;) We all went to The Pub in Lexington and enjoyed some great food. I wish I would have taken a picture of the fish and chips...the fish was 12 inches long! The food is British/UK style and they have the most amazing appetizers.





After dinner we headed to my parent's house to enjoy Eric's favorite cake. It's a Cuban style cake-I don't even know what it's called. We discovered it at a little Cuban deli here in Lexington a few years ago and my mom re-created it perfectly. Nice job, BTW Mom! After cake we enjoyed the beautiful late spring evening in mom and dad's backyard.


Anakin and Tarini - our resident models :)


No surprise here that Benjamin is playing ball.



Avy (newly 5 yrs old)


What a face!


Handsome devil


Our fantastic four!

Comments (0)