L*U*N*A !!!
So we finally wore Daddy down enough to let us get the puppy we wanted. Luna is a chocolate lab and he is six weeks old today. We will be picking him up on our way home from spring break April 1st. He is already enrolled in puppy classes, which is really an excuse for mommy to get away for an hour or so every week :) His name means moon in Latin/Spanish and it is in honor of Benjamin's undying affection for the moon...or "moon ball" as he affectionately calls it.


I decided to take Tarini along with me to pick out our puppy and it was a really special mommy and daughter trip. We had to drive about an hour south to the breeder's home and Grandpa rode along with us. It was especially meaningful for me as my Dad took me to pick out my puppy Shiloh when I was sixteen. It was really hard to leave him but we know it won't be long before we have him with us.After traveling back to Lexington we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house where Benjamin had been enjoying a special day with Grandma all to himself. Grandpa broke out the camera and Tarini and Ben turned on the charm.





Your kids are beautiful! I love them and congrats on the puppy. I'm sure I'll be having that argument with Marisol in a few years, but thankfully, for now she just likes to admire them from a bit of a distance. Not too close! Hope you all are doing well!