Posted by
Eric, Tara, Benjamin and Tarini
|
Posted in
Eric has been working/traveling so much over the last four months that we had enough hotel points to go to Panama City and Beach for a few days. We had a very enjoyable time; taking in the sights, the beaches and chillin' pool side. And don't forget the obligatory vacation shopping. A few beach and pool pics for your viewing pleasure.

"Mom! Look at the sand, isn't it great? "
After this picture he gave me an up close and personal view of the sand.
In my eyes!

"I love the sand!"
Now the ocean, on the other hand, is an entirely different story. He is definitely momma's boy when it comes to swimming. He likes a pool that you can see the bottom and has no ocean life. :)

"How am I going to build a sand castle if the water keeps washing it away?"

" That's a really big pool mom!"


Sunset on Panama City Beach
What neat pictures of your family. Benjamin sure is a handsome young man! I love the picture of Tara and Eric. I hope all goes well in India and your trip is good. I know it will be well worth the long ride to receive your precious gift from God.
love, Kathy & Glenn