Greetings from India!

Posted by Eric, Tara, Benjamin and Tarini | Posted in


Well, here I am again, on the other side of the planet. Its about 3AM Wednesday morning Kentucky. Actually, the sun is out bright here, because its 2PM in the afternoon. Go figure. I can't sleep. My mind is far from here and I'm energized by this one thought: I can hardly wait to get back to Tara and Benjamin! If all goes as planned (say a small prayer for me, please) I'll make my connection flight home on Saturday night. By then I will have only been traveling for 24hours... no worries!

Well, one of the things that has been a personal Godsend was the MSN Messenger service, with live video chat! It was a way for Tara, Benjamin, and me to communicate. It was the next best thing to being home. (far from it though, I can tell you that!) I just thought I would capture one of the many moments we had during these visits! Enjoy!

Ps. Its already Thursday here! Just another reason to be optimistic!

Comments (0)