Ledges

Posted by Eric, Tara, Benjamin and Tarini | Posted in

It is the end of a long journey and the beginning of another. For me, personally, I’ve dealt with every level of emotion over the past 3 years. The past three years…. Hmmm… Has it ONLY been that long? For me at least, it seems I’ve been hoping to be a father for multiple lifetimes. Well, it seems Tara and I are on the edge of something very new and exciting. That’s an interesting place to be. I remember my parents always told me to stay away from ledges… We leave tomorrow morning for Russia and will arrive in Moscow on Sunday morning. We will be staying in one of the Marriott hotels while in Moscow. We will then leave for Izhevsk on Monday morning. On Tuesday we will visit the orphanage and God willing, meet our future son, Benjamin Peyton Loyet, for the first time. Then, on Wednesday we will formally commit to adopting Ben. How exciting!!!! On Thursday we will leave for Moscow and by Friday night we will be back in the states.

I just want to mention how much I appreciate everyone’s support and prayers! I’ll have more to write when I can see and type straight…. Good night!

Eric

Comments (0)